Terms and conditions
The term ‘Electric-cooker-installation.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Electric-cooker-installation.co.uk Unit 693,109 Vernon House, Friar Lane, Nottingham. NG1 6DQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Electrician’ refers to an electrician engaged by you via our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We will not perform a full risk assessment of the individual Electrician on the website.
- We will not check all documentation supplied by the Electrician (eg Insurance certificates and qualifications) to ensure they are not fraudulent.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your dealings with an Electrician
- We act as an introducer between you and the Electrician so the contract for work done is between you and the Electrician. The ultimate responsibility lies with you in ensuring the Electrician is equipped to do the work you need.
- We cannot accept any liability in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between you and the Electrician. In particular, but without limitation, we can accept no liability relating to the quality or fitness of any work performed or omitted to be performed by any Electrician and accordingly shall not be liable to you for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of you to the Customer including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Customer howsoever arising.
- It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Electrician is appropriately qualified to complete the job prior to accepting a quote.
Our dealings with an Electrician
- It is the Electrician’s responsibility to ensure that they are legally able to tender for the relevant job. In addition, the Electrician must ensure that he is legally able to perform the work specified to him by the customer.
- The Electrician agrees to perform all installations of all electrical items, including but not limited to electric cookers, ovens and hobs in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and best practise guidance where available, and use professional judgement in completing installations. Electrical Installation work should be done in accordance to 17th IEE Regulations.
- The Electrician agrees to always be Part P registered under one of the government's UK Part P schemes. If at any time the Trades person is not registered on a Part P scheme they should immediately remove themselves from electric-cooker-installation.co.uk website. This is done by immediately emailing us at email@example.com.
- We are not party to any contract made between the customer and the Electrician in relation to a specific job and accordingly shall not be liable to the Electrician for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the customer to the Electrician including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Electrician howsoever arising.
- The Electrician agree to indemnify us forthwith on demand and hold the us harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by the Electrician in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Electric-cooker-installation.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We and all contributors to the Website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any direct, special, consequential or indirect or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses and any loss of profit incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of, or inability to use, the Website or use of the services on the Website. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this Website by unauthorised third parties.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Electric-cooker-installation.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Electric-cooker-installation.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.